The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course Videos on USB feature the same content as the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED DVD Set and Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course Digital Videos. The convenient USB digital format includes the required video segments for the classroom-based and blended learning options of the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course. The USB allows Instructors to access course videos with the USB and does not require an internet connection.
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course Videos on USB are to be used by a single AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor to teach the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED classroom course and to conduct skills practice and testing for Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED blended learning. Instructors can select the version of the course they are teaching from a dropdown menu.
- Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC),
- Provides students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED with emphasis on emergencies that occur with children and infants
- Courses empower students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community
- With online, onsite, and classroom training* in two course paths (Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total), these courses offer flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. ( *Training options may vary by Training Center)
- The shorter Heartsaver Pediatric core course path offers the flexibility to add optional topics, while Heartsaver Total is designed for childcare professionals and those requiring OSHA or other regulatory agency compliant training