The AHA’s ACLS Reference Card Set is a convenient, quick reference tool that healthcare professionals can use during the ACLS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC, as well as the 2019 update to the 2018 ASA Ischemic Stroke Guidelines
- This product is included in the ACLS Provider Manual, #20-1106.
This set of 3 cards includes:
- ACLS Cardiac Arrest, Arrythmias, and Their Treatment
- ACLS Acute Coronary Syndromes and Stroke
- ACLS Cardiac Arrest in Special Situations and Neuroprognastication
AHA ACLS Pocket Reference Cards
Excluding Sales Tax